Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This post has done copious amounts of cocaine


Oh heeyyyyyyy. Remember me? It's been a while.
In fact, it's been so long that I'm pretty sure this post has got to be epic.
Photobucket
That's right. I've been playing with gif generators. If that's not epic, I don't know what is. Check out this gem:

Photobucket


You may be wondering why on earth I'd make a gif out of my boobs. I have a very good reason (other than the two very good reasons already exhibited). If you do a Google image search of the word 'epic' every 5th image is very similar to this one: 


Now boys, if you read the image creator's caption and are feeling tempted to follow suit feel free to do so and I won't pass judgement. I'd say I won't even know, but let's face it, if you've read the rest of this blog and understand the holy powers I possess, you know I will know... but I will not judge. I love all God's creatures (Monday through Friday. All bets are off on the weekend). 


But I also realize that despite my blessing you may not be in a position to follow suit. Maybe you are having breakfast with your wife as you read this on your iPad/iPod/iPhone/MacBook* (cereal and blog!); perhaps you are on the bus; perhaps you are giving a presentation of the contents of my blog at the office and now every man in the room is uncomfortable... Doesn't matter why, but I have the antidote: 

RUBBER FACE!

Rubber facePhotobucket

Bet there's no fapping now...


So what have y'all been up to since I last blogged in March? I have been quite the busy bee. I travelled to many countries, visited many people, took many lovers... Okay. The last part isn't true, but I thought it would make me sound cooler for a second. That second has passed. I did in fact travel, but some of that was for work. Mostly I have been staring at my data and wondering (through a veil of tears more often than not) how on earth I am ever going to turn it into a convincing Master's Thesis so that I can GET ON WITH MY LIFE!


To deal with my stress, and to prevent multiple holes from being punched in my wall, I took up boxing/muay thai. I am having a hard time reconciling my love for boxing with my love of dinosaurs. Look at the poor T-Rex:


Wook at da widdy biddy dino-arms :(
And then look at me:


boXing 4EvR


T-Rexes clearly don't work out as much as I do.

Shanosaurus vs. T-Rex: Exhibit A


Photobucket
Shanosaurus vs. T-Rex: Exhibit B
You should realize by this point that not only am I the world's leading expert on religion, I'm also the world's leading expert on dinosaur boxing. 

Why don't people take me more seriously!?

Peace

*Any other tablet/smartphone/computing device is not endorsed by this blog

Note: Don't write on your face with eyeliner. It doesn't come off as easily as you would expect


**This post could not have been brought to you without the generous support of tonight's sponsors: coffee and insomnia**

4 comments:

  1. ~BoXiNg4LyFe~

    Hellz yah, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like this is a ZeFrank "Are the new viewers gone yet?" type post

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe. Oh your are so epic. You're giving me ideas for things to do with my insomnia. Not boxing gloves or icons though, those are clearly your territory :)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok; that is pretty epic. Not as epic as this: http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/batman-lightsaber-jaws-shark-arkham-asylum-epic-picture-awesomesauce.jpg

    ReplyDelete